Use of Site
You may use the site, and the information solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes or to learn about or purchase our résumé and career document services. You may use documents, résumés or related materials purchased from the site to seek employment. Neither our company nor its principals are responsible for any result of your use of this site or any résumé we create on your behalf beyond the terms specified herein. You may use any résumé received from this site to seek interviews or jobs.
Site and Content
The site and the content belong to our company. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by Writing With A Flair, LLC.
Writing With A Flair, LLC and its principals cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs (although we will make every reasonable effort to do avoid such difficulties and have not, as of this writing, experienced any relevant problems in our history).
Payments are NonRefundable
Writing With A Flair, LLC provides users with résumé writing and related career products and services. We do not collect personal data from site visitors without formally requesting such information on secure forms. Maintaining the privacy of our visitors represents a company priority, as such, no technologies (i.e. "cookies") are in place to capture information about those who utilize our service. Our web pages do require customers to provide contact information (i.e. name and email address). All such information is used only to contact our clients when it is absolutely necessary to do so with reference to their order. We do not sell or trade customer data information with any other companies. We do reserve the right to post any résumé we write for you on our site as a model so long as we remove your personal contact information. We do reserve the right to ask you to write and allow us to post a testimonial on our site so long as we remove your full name and contact information. Your name will be displayed with the FIRST NAME, initial of LAST NAME, TITLE, and DATE (e.g., Jane Doe will be displayed as Jane D., - Project Manager, 1/01/14).
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless writingwithaflair.com from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the site, service, or content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
a. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The site content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Writing With A Flair, LLC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the site content at any time without prior notice.
1. If you are seeking revisions to your current résumé, curriculum vitae (CV), or LinkedIn profile, complete the Contact Us page and email your current résumé, CV, existing LinkedIn Profile URL, or relevant files to email@example.com. If you are seeking a brand new résumé, new CV, executive services, or other career documents, complete the Contact Us page, and we will send you a Client Questionnaire and Keyword Worksheet to fill out and return to us.
2. Our writing services are available by telephone, online, or office visits by appointment only. Prices vary depending on the service or package selected. Turnaround time for a résumé is typically 3-5 business days, depending on the chosen career level. Turnaround time for a CV maybe longer, depending on the type and pages required. Once we receive your order, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your résumé and service desired. The discussion will be to critique or document your qualifications, skills, accomplishments, key strengths, and education. If scheduling a telephone consultation, an email will be sent within 24 hours, indicating services and costs agreed on. If purchasing a service or Add-On Options through the Add Cart option, proceed to the Cart to make your purchase. Payment is due in full upon receipt of the invoice. Once payment is received, the writer will begin working on your project.
3. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or PayPal. A PayPal Invoice will be sent to your email. Credit card payments are submitted and processed using PayPal Invoicing and Policies. A PayPal account is not required. Click HERE to see PayPal Invoicing policies, if any questions. Payment is due in full upon receipt of the invoice. Once payment is received, the writer will begin working on your project.
4. Within 5 business days or sooner, the writer assigned to your project will provide you with a draft résumé, draft CV, or product via email for your review, followed by an email to determine if further changes are needed. Minor changes can be made up to a year after delivery of the initial drafted product, free of charge. After your product has been approved, finalized, and delivered, if significant revisions are needed after that point, the cost is 50% of the initial product fee.
5. A Final version of a résumé, CV, or other writing product will be emailed to you. If a different delivery method is preferred, check with the writer for options and fees. Minor changes are allowed after the final version is completed, but we assume major revisions will not be necessary. Given the time involved during writing phases, all fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. All writing services must be completed within 30 Calendar Days from the date an initial Draft(s) is sent to you. After 30 Calendar Days, our service(s) will be considered Final and the transaction will be closed.
6. Our main goal is to provide you with quality career documents utilizing reasonable writing resources available. We make no warranties in connection with the services or products provided to you and we do not guarantee that you will be hired for any future engagement.
7. We do not post any of our résumés, CVs, or other writing product samples on our website for competitive reasons. Our goal is to provide you with quality career documents and excellent service. If you are not completely satisfied with your finished product, please let us know. We offer revisions to suit your needs.
8. We deliver our writing products and communication to you electronically and may amend our policies at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The policies will be effective at the time we post it.